ARMO and Panzershop experiences?

Kingsman

Has anyone built any of the ARMO 1/35 resin WWI armoured cars?

I keep seeing them on the Jadar Hobby website, and while I'm not a huge WWI armour fan some of them do look very interesting.

Same question for the Panzershop WWI range, which I also keep running across on Lou Stener's site

• 8 years later...

Hi to you 🙂, I have to say no. I am always looking for rare WWI vehicles, but have not come across any of these. 

Hi again - duh - the name 'Panzershop' should have rung a bell, as I was very interested in acquiring one of their gun carriers e.g. Darlington but they seem to have sold out last time I checked. I liked the look of the mark B tank, too. I have only done one resin kit since taking up the hobby again, and that was a Crossley tender by Tommy's War. Which I found rather primitive but enjoyed adding detail especially to the underside and engine. It would appear that the Panzershop models are quite comprehensive in their detail, would you agree? 

I will look out for ARMO as it is a new name to me.

Cheers

• 6 months later...

ARMO is actually an old name which has been discontinued and is being replaced for new kits by Jadar Model, the brand owners.  Much of the range has sadly been discontinued too, although many had been overtaken by new plastic kits from other brands.