My workbench

Its just sooo retro darlink.......................who does your soft furnishings. :poke:

Well most are done by crazy Meg of Bedlam, some by a few mates, post binge, the odd tramp and my good lady wife..

This is the inside..............just glad I had a good tidy up before taking the photo, (we had guests!)..

Lourido.jpg

That's nothing, here's the main house.......................excuse the rather uneven finish to the paintwork, we had a bit of wind last Sunday...

William-Livingstone-House.jpg

I've got the smallest workbench - a tea tray! Also boxes - paint tin box, decal box, spares box, paint brush box and spraycan box.

DSCF0735.jpg

Dave

You could take that on a train Dave.

Quite a few other places spring to mind....just use your imagination......!!!!

Trubbie

Had to join in on this one....modelling home for me is the dining room table once the kids are packed off to bed. And as per usual, more than one kit on the go.. :whistle:

IMG_1601.jpg

Would love a dedicated man-cave but that will have to wait for renovations.

Enjoy your modelling, whatever space you have!

Cheers,

Dermot

• 4 months later...

:thumbsup:

This thread is GREAT!!!!! You guys have me cracking up!

I have finally moved up from a TV tray (tea tray to you Brits) to this....faces the big flat screen TV :D

Untitled.jpg

Just found this thread, so I have posted before I'dd do a then and now and update it a little later too

So as it was a few weeks ago.

400657787.jpg

latest picture to follow soon

today Update

402972301.jpg

Dave

Edited by zero

No point in me posting a pic of my work space at the moment as its little more than the last six inches on the end of a very cluttered and very low coffee table. I sit cross legged and in pain on the floor for the most part to paint and construct my models.

I am quite envious of you guys who have dedicated space and indeed your own homes. I can only aspire to be able to afford these luxuries one day.

I am lucky enough to have several cupboards however that various kits and other items can sit without being disturbed by SWMBO.