If you have a weak wallet- probably best not to look on Plane Taking at Hyperscale

Mentalguru

Does look nice - another hit from Revell!

Direct link: http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Flugzeuge/Wi...Red_Arrows.html

Iain

i dont like the hawk but does look nice..

i know naff all about em, but i pointed out to the big german boss, that the kit was wrong as the blast screen in the middle is fixed and not part of the canopy....but i could be wrong, i often am

Jules, this is link you are looking for.

Cheers

thanks.i often forget to check out the german IPMS, i should know better as i have a article on that site lol.

Oh my God! I'm seriously considering building at least three of these this year - starting off with a Grey/Green TWU aircraft...

For me personally, this could be kit of the year - already...!

Gorgeous!!

Spence :)

In this pic the blast screen does seem to be attached to the canopy:

airliners.net pic

FF

ah yes.....your right. its the prototype i saw, where they did have it fixed on the top of the console, and not in the canopy itself that i mentioned to revell. so this build has got it right.

ah yes.....your right. its the prototype i saw, where they did have it fixed on the top of the console, and not in the canopy itself that i mentioned to revell. so this build has got it right.

This is...temp...tation!!

:wow:

Looks like the stash is going to get bigger this year!!

With the future release of a new selection of Xtradecal decal sets, I think I'll be getting a few of these.

Shaun.

Edited by Shaun

Weak wallet? It's listed at £18.99 and many on-line sellers are offering a discount. That compares pretty well with Airfix's 1/48 Hawks at £15.99 and Italeri's at £27.99. It might even tempt me.

Wonderland has 20 February as (the best guess at) the release date.