My KUTA projects....New project added!

richellis

quick pic, got some decals on the fokker,

Looking Good Rich, mine's masked up for the LE's and u/c bays. Engines are separate, but horizontal tail is on so templates required for cutting the decals methinks.

Spent all afternoon trying to mask an AA E195 fus for the flybe underside blue - I'll be doing some test sprays to match the Nazca decals, but just out of curiosity since you obviously have an interest in this scheme, which blue do you use?

Dave

I will be useing some paint from FlyBe, know someone on here that works for them!

Ill be doing my AA E195 as FlyBe, and Ill do another Revell RJ at the same time, but Ive also got one of his E170 and that will be BA to go with my A318

I will be useing some paint from FlyBe, know someone on here that works for them!

Ill be doing my AA E195 as FlyBe, and Ill do another Revell RJ at the same time, but Ive also got one of his E170 and that will be BA to go with my A318

Snap! have you been peeking at my to do stash??!!

:whistle:

Well I think you have been looking at my reviews!

TBH, authentic is the best stuff you can get. I have some 737-200 adv engines in stock and I will be doing a 737-2 (airfix with AA engines or a Daco conversion if I can find one)and a 737-8 Ryan air next, with a minicraft 737-3 bmibaby as I have picked up some decals of e-bay (Not the draw ones!)

Edited by richellis

Why......

I put the one long side stripe into the water and thought, bugger that was a mistake. Should have cut it in half. ah well too late, but it slid off in one, straight on to the model. fantastic. Dumped the second side in, and it split into 5 bits!

its on now anyway!

The little fokker is coming along, FCM decals for the Air UK livery, and the revell decals for the rest.

003-1.jpg

Bit of a cockup on the wings, should have done the silver LE first, ah well! Coat of kleer on and hope when its fry i can mask it OK, and I havent got the walkway lines very straight. need to trim the decal a bit as well!

004-1.jpg

The 1-11 is stalled a bit while I finish this. Still sanding and priming it. The nose is so much better!

VC 10, Big thanks to Chris (Stringbag) who is sending me some Braz engines, when they arrive I will crack on. If the GB is over Ill pop pics in civvy!

I cant get the 1-11 ready to paint, every coat of primer showes flaws in the model! AHHHHHH

The fokker has sowed down. LE painted and most of the wing decals are OK, needs some work and repair.

Viscount has joined and its primed and Ive brushpainted the tail blue as the decals is a little big.

Got an Airfix 727F on the bench that is taking some time. Will be in TNT livery, Im just trying to get it painted. Good weather today so the airbrush is out!

Fokker,

wheels now on. Silver painted. decals to finish!

003-2.jpg

1-11

Grey painted on the wings, tail and underside. Now needs to dry so I can mask off the white,

004-2.jpg

I think the nose is so much better!

727F

Im adding this as it was for a GB on another forum and needs a push as it was getting left behind. Painted and glued together. Needs to dry and then the decals will be added.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

can you guess the livery......

Edited by richellis

Thanks.

Finished the fokker last night while Claire was at Zumba, so once Ive kleered it ill post piccys. Just need some window decals. When I started it years ago I left the windows open so I may put some clearfix in and wait for decals to turn up.

1-11 drying, so is the 727F. will start to decal the 727 tonight!

Edited by richellis

Got some decals on the 727 today. Looking good!

Fokker, not happy at all. Dont like it. Am going to put it away and maybe feel better in a week or two.

Anyway,

the new projects are out of the stash and ready to go once the 727F and viscount are done!