Fozzy's scratch build offerings for 2010

Fozzy

Hi every body

I only joined this fantastic forum I think during this last summer and I have to say that I feel that I have made some good friends even though I have never met them!!I expect if I did meet them I would probably hate them! :P .................no really I found that it makes modelling more fun and the help and encouragment at times I have had in this short time of being a member has been fantastic!...So a big thanks goes out to every one who has taken an interest in my model making.

Having looked at some of the offerings from most of you I'm afraid that I only have a few models to show for this year.This is because I have been concentrating on teaching my self to scratch build and it has taken me a lot longer to finish a model than it used to !!

So any how here are my 4 models I have built this year.

Starting at the beginning of the year I finished this 1:48 scale Monogram Corsair F4U-4.......as you can see I pretentiously used as my Avitar :rolleyes:

CopyofIMG_1409.jpg

CopyofIMG_1408.jpg

CopyofIMG_1410.jpg

Then I started Scratch building and had a go at building a Sopwith F1 Camel.......this was built mainly out of Balsa Wood and paper card and is in 1:20 scale

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

Also during the year I won a International Competition here in Bulgaria with this JU87 Cut away Stuka

stuka001.jpg

stuka019.jpg

stuka005.jpg

stuka003.jpg

....and finally this year I finished this Scratch built Westland Lysander in 1:30 scale....again Balsa Wood and any thing that I could lay my hands on..

lyf.jpg

lyg.jpg

lyb.jpg

lya.jpg

Well thats it for this year I guess....just leaves me to say that I hope everyone has a great Xmas and New Year. :santa:

Cheers

Fozzy

Edited by Fozzy
  • Like 1

Absolutely stunning stuff Fozzy!!!

I've seen the pics before and I was very impressed with the Lizzie but absolutely amazed by the Stuka! Made me very very jealous!

Haven't seen the Camel before though, again a superb job.

:mike:

Very nice in deed. I would love to see some 'in progress' pictures as you build these masterpieces so I can steal your techniques :analintruder:

Nick

Hi Nick

Thanks a lot for your feedback....actually you can see the Lysander in WIP HERE.....The other models are not because I hadnt joined BM untill the Lysander was being built!!.

Thanks also to Deon ,Jimbuna and Paul...,

Cheers

Fozzy

Edited by Fozzy

very nice..

im having diffuclty scratchbuilding a 72nd Cromwell tank tall exhaust wading funnel, and thats only 2 tall rectangle box lol

very nice..

im having diffuclty scratchbuilding a 72nd Cromwell tank tall exhaust wading funnel, and thats only 2 tall rectangle box lol

At least your having a go!...practise practise...its the only way!

Cheers

Fozzy

• 3 weeks later...

Fozzy - I only just spotted this. I have to say I love the Camel to bits. As for the Corsair, I didn't know you did "proper" models - lovely though. And all the other stuff... lovely.

Pretty lovely all round in fact :)

Fozzy - I only just spotted this. I have to say I love the Camel to bits. As for the Corsair, I didn't know you did "proper" models - lovely though. And all the other stuff... lovely.

Pretty lovely all round in fact :)

Lovely!....Fozzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
'Gobsmacked' Fozzy...Brian.

Thanks Brian!....I thought this RFI had been put to sleep a long time ago!!.cheers mate ;)

• 1 year later...

Very nice work indeed Fozzy, some impressive scratching and very neat and tidy finishes. Good job!

cheers Jock ;)