Out Of the Box (OOB) GB

I can swing this! I have an IBG-Models 1:35 Einheitsdiesel that I'm chomping at the bit to do and as a rule I only do OOB so this should be good. Only thing that I might do differently is the paint scheme as I want it look like something for a diorama that I have planned. Box decals though. Is an alternate paint scheme OK ?

change of build - Tamiya 1/72 F4U-1D Corsair (just taken delivery and boy its nice).... not sure which markings yet, may see if I can squeeze in some AM ones if mods will allow and go for 3-colour scheme, but if that is frowned upon then the 3 in the box are more than pretty enough for me.....

Ideally using the kit decals is preferred, as it's supposed to be OOB but if you really can't live with them let us know.

I can swing this! I have an IBG-Models 1:35 Einheitsdiesel that I'm chomping at the bit to do and as a rule I only do OOB so this should be good. Only thing that I might do differently is the paint scheme as I want it look like something for a diorama that I have planned. Box decals though. Is an alternate paint scheme OK ?

Different paint with the kit decals would be fine.

Ideally using the kit decals is preferred, as it's supposed to be OOB but if you really can't live with them let us know.

NP going with the Bunker Hill decals OOB to go with the Bunker Hill Helldiver I have for later

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I believe it's down to start on the 18th April, I can't wait!

By the way, Robw_uk, I also just got the Tamiya 1/72 Corsair 1-D and I have to agree, it looks excellent. It's next on my list after the A-10! :)

J.