Out Of the Box (OOB) GB

Hmm, could dive into this one as a prelim to the bomber GB. Count me in. Not sure with what yet, will have to be something that's small enough to get finished in time. It could be that Revell 1/72 Jagdpanther.

Edited by TonyG

Hi,

Could I join, but can I use decals from a differant box? I have a Revell A319 kit with British Airways decals, but want to do BMI, and have a set of revell BMI decals! so they are both out of the box, just 2 boxes!

I can't see that be a problem - when we thought up the rules we considered that precise eventuality. Basically alternative decals are allowed for just this situation (or when the original decals are lost / destroyed), as long as it's mentioned before starting.

Fantastic, lots of people interested and some involving their children aswell, another thing we were keen to encourage with this build. Peter selected some great dates over bank holidays and I think even some school hols so the more kids that get a chance to enter the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I noted interest in this build when it was first mentioned, but just to make sure, I'll definately be in the GB. Not entirely sure what I'll build yet, though it might be a great excuse to get my venerable Heller 1/72 LeO 451 actually built. Either that or one of my Luftwaffles...

Edited by rowmk9

Thought I'd already signed up for this but seeing as I can't find my post I might just have thought about it. Anyway, I'd like to be in with a Smer F4U-I Corsair in RNZAF colours. No idea how accurate it is but hopefully it'll be a bit of fun.

Steve.

Um just a thought, as this is out of the box GB, does this mean ANY! subject? :popcorn: realy! anything? :wicked: ?, cos that opens pandoras box a wee bit and anything!!!!!! could jump out! :whistle::devil: .

I just want to get this straight before commiting to a model :Tasty::fight: ? Realy any subject?

Gruffers :hypnotised:

Um just a thought, as this is out of the box GB, does this mean ANY! subject? :popcorn: realy! anything? :wicked: ?, cos that opens pandoras box a wee bit and anything!!!!!! could jump out! :whistle::devil: .

I just want to get this straight before commiting to a model :Tasty::fight: ? Realy any subject?

Gruffers :hypnotised:

Yes - any kit you want, and think you can finish in the 5 weeks is welcome....

Pandora's box is fine, as long as you build the lid first, to keep the hope in...

Peter

Oohhhh boy, this is going to need a BIG rummidg in the stash, and maybe something shiny........ realy reeealy.. shiny :police: .................

Gruffers

I can add one to this...not sure what but I'll find something :)

EDIT -

found somehting !!

Shorts Tucano :)

red n white raf trainer

Edited by kev1n

i may join with an EA-6B... OOB will stop me attackingthe cockpit too mcuh.....

change of build - Tamiya 1/72 F4U-1D Corsair (just taken delivery and boy its nice).... not sure which markings yet, may see if I can squeeze in some AM ones if mods will allow and go for 3-colour scheme, but if that is frowned upon then the 3 in the box are more than pretty enough for me.....