Mike's 2010 Builds

Mike

Another year of actually completing something... First off was a little tiny MD-3 deck tractor in 1:48 from Skunk Models:

body12.jpg

body13.jpg

A diminutive Renault FT-17 tank for the WWI GB:

complete1.jpg

complete2.jpg

A throwback to my former life as a young modeller, brush-painting 1:72 kits with the Airfix gift-set GB:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

Then a trip down memory lane with a sci-fi build! Finemolds' excellent 1:144 Millennium Falcon:

complete1.jpg

complete2.jpg

I dug out an old 1:32 Komet by Hasegawa to get my mojo back after a bit of a "burn out", which I built OOB, apart from the Eduard PE set that I found when I opened the box:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

I won't drone on about this, but I built my first UAV from the Bronco Models 1:48 Predator:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

I broke my 109 duck with the new Zvezda F:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

On June 21st 2010, my son Christopher was born. To say I'm proud of him is understatement of the decade ;)

sleepy.jpg

After the birth of my son I went on to build the Great Wall Hobby Pak.44 anti-tank gun:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

This Kinetic F-16E of the UAE was on & off for a good proportion of the year, but I finally got it finished in September:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

I think that's my total of finished models at of today, but that might change, as I'm currently working on the following:

LCS-2 USS independence (1:350)

Revell Albatros D.V (1:48)

Skunk Models RQ-4B Global Hawk (1:48)

:santa: Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Nice builds there boss.

But where's the SWS?

Ah plop! :doh:

There were too many pics in the original post anyway, so here's the sWS Searchlight carrier from Great Wall Hobby in 1:35 :rolleyes:

complete1.jpg

complete3.jpg

well its all very nice, but the Tu-134 resin kit is missing. I knew I should have nicked it and made it!

Some nice stuff tho!

I should have let you... it's a bit of a bear :S