two f4s

hi all , got two f4 phantoms here, one is the lovely revell kit, which is done in the 19 sqn version RAF Wilders, while the other is 2Sqn Laarbruch,which is the Italeri kit.i am by no means a good modeler but i am very happy at how they turned out, comments and crtisisms most welcome, i also had a problem with the blue on the phantom , so it'll do for me as it is all i had to hand.thankyou

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1

hi all , got two f4 phantoms here, one is the lovely revell kit, which is done in the 19 sqn version RAF Wilders, while the other is 2Sqn Laarbruch,which is the Italeri kit.i am by no means a good modeler but i am very happy at how they turned out, comments and crtisisms most welcome, i also had a problem with the blue on the phantom , so it'll do for me as it is all i had to hand.thankyou

Well I can safely say if I produced 2 Phannies like yours, Id crack a bottle of Champers. I can build em ok but my paint job generally goes pearshaped unless its easy......... 56 Sqn Grey fuse & Red Tail. How did you do the tinted canopy on ya camo bird as Ive got a 1/48 Phannie on its way (Royal Mail prevailing) and Id like to try it.

:speak_cool::goodjob::worthy:

Bex

ah that my friend is window paint, i bought when i was last living in germany, i had a look on egay for you and could only come uo with this,

green sticky window paint

many thanks for the words aswell. :drink:

Youre most welcome, and thanks for the link, that will come in handy. If it helps my present project just fell apart on me, and if it hadnt of cost a few quid then its maiden flight wouldve been into the wall LoL

Bex

Well I can safely say if I produced 2 Phannies like yours, Id crack a bottle of Champers. I can build em ok but my paint job generally goes pearshaped unless its easy......... 56 Sqn Grey fuse & Red Tail. How did you do the tinted canopy on ya camo bird as Ive got a 1/48 Phannie on its way (Royal Mail prevailing) and Id like to try it.

:speak_cool::goodjob::worthy:

Bex

Excuse me Mrs! .....I don't think I've heard a Phantom called that before!

No more jokes please gents. :fight:

And theres me thinking when it came to Phannies, you were the expert !! Especially R A PH ones !! :analintruder:

And theres me thinking when it came to Phannies, you were the expert !! Especially R A PH ones !! :analintruder:

Standards please Mr B, standards!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear about the chap who thought that an innuendo was a Spanish suppository?

Phreak out

Ok, a friend of mine looks after a real F4 at a museum, and her nickname is Fanny, however, as she is a Phantom, each time we discuss the Old Lady, we always put a PH on the front of any words requiring such. He also has a Viscount called Vicky, and another airframe has a name, but as his ownership is not yet public knowledge I darent put me foot in, specially as Ive already done so tonight tee hee :banghead:

Bex

Ok, a friend of mine looks after a real F4 at a museum, and her nickname is Fanny, however, as she is a Phantom, each time we discuss the Old Lady, we always put a PH on the front of any words requiring such. He also has a Viscount called Vicky, and another airframe has a name, but as his ownership is not yet public knowledge I darent put me foot in, specially as Ive already done so tonight tee hee :banghead:

Bex

The mind boggles!!