five builds for KUTA III

Basosz

Here are my five models that need finishing.

P1120747.jpg

a Revell 1:72 Tu-22B Blinder. Big sucker

P1120748.jpg

a Revell 1:32 Hawker Hunter. Also a big sucker but way cooler than the Tupolev. LOTS and LOTS of decals to do when the rest of the paint is on. Bottom has been done in aluminium but may need another coat.

P1120749.jpg

Airfix 1:48 Red Arrows Hawk. Paint is on, ready for decalling which will take a shipload of time since there's lots of them and they're tiny !

P1120750.jpg

Italeri 1:35 Sd. Kfz 10/4 with Flak 30. Main bits built up. Needs paint. This will go last though

P1120751.jpg

Italeri 1:35 Sd. Kfz 234/1 w. 2cm Kwk. Lots of work has been done but I think I'm gonna re-paint as it now looks too dark. Will see how I feel about it in natural light

P1120752.jpg

Finished the Tupolev today (pictures from the opening post are from yesterday) and I'm glad that I can get rid of it. Way too big sucker. Haven't done any weathering on it, no washes, nothing as it's gonna end up on my nephew's ceiling. I basically just finished it to create some space and the KUTA was a fine excuse to do it.

Anyways... here's some pictures.

P1120756.jpg

P1120757.jpg

P1120760.jpg

P1120761.jpg

P1120763.jpg

P1120766.jpg

P1120767.jpg

P1120770.jpg

Thank you Mish :)

well... the Tupolev is now ready. Next up is painting the Hunter and decalling the Hawk. No idea yet which one will go next. I'm partial to the Hawk as it's so fiery red and yummy like that :P

Thank you Mish :)

well... the Tupolev is now ready. Next up is painting the Hunter and decalling the Hawk. No idea yet which one will go next. I'm partial to the Hawk as it's so fiery red and yummy like that :P

Welcome to the GB

Nice selection of kits you have there to finish, and a VERY wide selection of subjects and scales too.

I like the Hawk and the hunter, so Ill be watching your builds closely.

keep it up.

Dave

Nice work with the Tupolev! Looks great!

Got one Vacu kit laying around.

Interesting projekts! Love to see them finished!

Cheers,

Håkan