MadnurseGaz's production line

Fifer54

I've done well this year, with plenty of models finished. Here they are.

First in this year was Roden's 1/72 Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 for the Great War GB.

W29001.jpg

Also for the GWGB was this 1/72 Emhar MkIV Female tank.

Tank006.jpg

After those, they came thick & fast.......

hurri002.jpg

That's the Airfix 1/72 Hurricane, built for the Airfix Starter Set GB. The Matchbox Me410 was done for

the Matchbox GB.

Nite2027.jpg

The Nightfighter GB had me producing this He219.

Nightfighter003.jpg

Another GB aircraft was this Airfix Gloster Meteor for the Blitzbau GB.

012.jpg

My original entry for the Blitzbau was a Pegasus 1/48 Me262, but a paint problem delayed it from

the GB.

Yearbookpix003.jpg

This Pioneer 2 1/72 Sea Fury, Matchbox Tempest II and Airfix Typhoon started a Hawker Monoplane

Propellor Fighters sub-collection.

Yearbookpix002.jpg

Yearbookpix004.jpg

tempest001.jpg

The Matchbox Wellesley

Yearbookpix005.jpg

Academy Polikarpov I-16

Yearbookpix006.jpg

and Revell 1/48 Hs123

Yearbookpix007.jpg

were all built for the collection.

The What-if GB prompted an anonymous Russian kit in 1/72 scale of a Spitfire floatplane, built as a service

fighter of the US Navy.

JansCam03112010354.jpg

A Pioneer 2 Fokker D.XXI

005.jpg

Pegasus's 1/48 Snap-together Spitfire

AchtungSchpitfeuer001.jpg

The X-planes GB produced a Bv141

001-1.jpg

For the Blitzkrieg GB, a PZL P-23 Karas looked like this:

New010.jpg

And the most recent completion was the Eduard Airacobra, for which I got a KUTA!

003.jpg

And that's it so far this year! There may be more to come.........

an impressive production run there mate. and alot of variety too, I'm mostly a Luftwaffe nut, as will become apparent when I post my year's work :P

The PZL P-23 Karas is my favourite of your builds :)

Well done that man - a very impressive collection.

By the way, what do you mean 'so far'? What else have you got to finish in the next fortnight??

MH

Well, currently on the bench nearing completion is a MPM 1/72filler queen Mil Mi-1 helicopter, I'm just starting a

Vickers light tank (Airfix) for the Blitzkrieg GB, and then there's the FROG 'Toom i'm complaining about here.

Not promising to finish any of them, but i'm going for it, in between visiting family, Christmas and Hogmanay........

• 2 weeks later...

One more! Finished yesterday during a lull in the festivities, here is the MPM Mil Mi-1 in 1/72.

002-4.jpg

In many ways this was my most satisfying build of 2010, because it was the one I foresaw the

most problems with! It's one of MPM's early kits, with all the "limited-run" features like

heavy sprue attachments, opaque "transparencies", no locating pins, etc. although the fit wasn't

bad.It did have intructions consisting of (printed on thin grey cardboard) a three-view drawing,

an exploded diagram, a biography/history, tone drawing profiles as colour details and a sprue

map that was completely inaccurate!!! The rotors were a butt-joint to the hub, untill I drilled the

hub and slotted the rotor roots into it.Before I started it, I doubted whether I could finish it. I

think it's probably been good practice for the Airfix RE.8, Tiger Moth and BP Defiant I was given

for Christmas!