1/32 Me 109 G-14

I think you've hit the nail firmly on the head - no worry about screwing up an expensive bit of plastic - and no expectations.

Think the 109 is one of the better ones from the series - don't suppose you noticed - but for some reason a lot of the parts swap directly with equivalents in the Hasegawa kits ;)

I loved it - did a straight kit G-14 and an Avia S 199.

Iain

Edited by Iain (32SIG)

Looks good - where do you get a 1/32 model for 2 quid?

firstly cracking model

Dahut - a cheap chain store over here sold '21st centruy models' kits for £1.99 each me109, zero, stuka, veltro all in 1/32 i know i bought lots of them! none left now

Hi Justin! Very nice model! I hade the same kit for 2 pounds from HomeBargaine Leeds. Used for training myself with airbrush. And my friends kids waqs happy to get a present to play :) Yours Messer is perfect!!

p.s. You said, what can prompt where to buy a Klear?

Edited by tinleeds

firstly cracking model

Dahut - a cheap chain store over here sold '21st centruy models' kits for £1.99 each me109, zero, stuka, veltro all in 1/32 i know i bought lots of them! none left now

Had something similar happen some years ago. One of our clearnace chains, "Big Lots," got ahold of an apparent lot clearance of Testors kits. I snagged quite a few.

2 quid was a steal that is certain.