OOB Group Build

Peter Marshall

I had this crazy idea of having a short 8-10 week group build

Anything you want to build but strictly Out of the Box - no PE, no Resin, no AM decals not even wire for brake lines or tape seat belts.

The idea is to just build and paint a kit, any kit without getting hung up on extras.

Please feel free to add any suggestions or ideas - we could limit the eligible kits, but i'd rather try and get as many people as possible to 'have a go'.

What do you all think ?

Peter

I would suggest avoiding kits with PE / Resin included, but strictly it's in the box so it should be fine.

Eduard Profipack kits are a good example, I would go for the weekend version without the PE / masks.

My idea is mainly to try and build a kit in a short gb, and keep it as simple as possible, with as much Fun. It gives you a chance to build some of those kit's staring at you from the stash with support from your peers ( or is that jeers from your support...)

Peter

Hello,

please count me in.

I just ordered the new Airfix Messerschmitt Bf 110's. I think,one of them will be a nice subjekt for the GB.

When it will start??

Dirk

Hi

I'am interested, I am one of those younger members I think your looking for.... everything I do is practically out of the box... Also have a large stash (No School to go back to after summer so I am stocking up!) so it should be interesting!

Harrier... or Dakota...maybe a Gnat.... Dont know yet.

Yes i'm willing to host, so any co-hosts wishing to volunteer.

As for a length i would suggest something along the lines of 6 or 8 weeks - nice and short but should give enough time.

For a time frame i'm easy, though I think the best time to encourage younger members (and non members), would be to coincide with school holidays, maybee easter or the summer holidays ?

Suggestions and comments on this welcomed ?

Peter