Hunter Boxart

Paul Bradley

Does someone out there have the old Airfix Hunter F.6 boxart - the one with the Black Arrows - that they could scan at 300dpi and e-mail to me please?

Also looking for the old Frog F.1 box art, should anyone happen to have one of those in their stash!

TIA!! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Gary! I can't see it (Fortune City is bad inthat respect...) but probably....!

It' th e one with the Black Arrows on it. I'd like a hi-res copy of it - 300 dpi - rather than the 72 dpi that copying pictures from the web gives you. :) Fussy, I know, but when you print them up, the quality is much better.

Paul,

I still have an unbuilt Frog 1/72 Hunter in its original box that I can dig it out and send you a scan of the art work if you like.

Likewise I have an original unbuilt Frog Venom FB 4 if you want a scan of that too?

Cheers

Dave W.

Paul,

I still have an unbuilt Frog 1/72 Hunter in its original box that I can dig it out and send you a scan of the art work if you like.

Likewise I have an original unbuilt Frog Venom FB 4 if you want a scan of that too?

Cheers

Dave W.

Excellent! I'd really appreciate that Dave, I'll PM you my address. :speak_cool: