WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO.......OUTSTANDING ITEM TO FINISH

zero

Hello together,

please count me in. I have too many kits, which wait for finish.

First I want finish the Me Bf 109 E-3; 1:72; ICM.

It's an oob-project.

Fuselage and wings are assembled. :whistle:

I hope, this GB will help me to finish one kit more. :whip:

Regards

Dirk

Dirk

Please feel free to join in. the more the merrier.

Anyone with any kit, started, and needing finishing, is most welcome to join in.

so please make yourself a thread, and get building

Dave.

Edited by zero

Hey hope you dont mind if I join in slightly late....

at the moment all I am going to mention is that I have a 1:72 B17 "Memphis Belle" that needs to be completed,

However I have a shed load of other models that need completed, too many that I shall not list them! Especially when I have just ordered more... 1:72 Concorde and a 1:72 Stratotanker to name just two.

Hey hope you dont mind if I join in slightly late....

at the moment all I am going to mention is that I have a 1:72 B17 "Memphis Belle" that needs to be completed,

However I have a shed load of other models that need completed, too many that I shall not list them! Especially when I have just ordered more... 1:72 Concorde and a 1:72 Stratotanker to name just two.

your most welcome pull up a thread, and join in.

Dave

PS good luck with that concorde.......lovely model when built right, but a awful lot of work to get it right.

Dave

Hi Guys

I suppose I should leap in with the list on my signature block. Whether I manage to get anything done soon is another matter, maybe a KUTA is just what is required.

feel free to jump in Keith. thats what KUTA GB is all about.

DAve

Hi there,

I have got my ESCI 1/72 AV-8A Harrier that I started a year ago and stalled during assembly. I would like to get it finished, so it will be my entry.

If Revell supply a replacement windscreen (Hurry Up!) for my Dornier 228, It may find itself here too!

Hi!

Adding to the "hopefuls" list:

MPM DC-2 1/72 - decaling finished, only finishing paint (reduce gloss & add usage signs) plus final assy. (undercart, engines/cowlings, props, det.)

Academy F-86 Mk.4 112 Sqn. 1/72 - decaling finished etc. as above!

High Planes AMD Mirage IIIE Argentine Air Force I-016 1/72 - decaling and finish plus final assy. (as above & weapons, extra tanks - all this already painted & finished)

FROG Gloster Meteor Mk.4 1/72 detailing almost finished; close fuselage, add wings, all external painting, decaling, etc. to be done.

Airfix Bristol Freighter mk.1 FAA conversion 1/72 - most conversion work done; detailing cockpit underway.

TOKO Antonov An-74-100 IRGC Iran 1/72 - Wings ready to be fitted to fuselage; waiting for new turbine fans - completing cockpit etc....

Special Hobby Pucara A-511 FAA Malvinas/Falkland 1982 1/72 - Cockpit almost completed, wings almost complete (flaps and ailerons deployed to be added)

Airfix BAC Canberra T.64 B-111 FAA 1/72 - new front end (aeroclub vacu) joined to fuselage, fuselage completed. Wings are getting new engine front end...

This lot should be finished at some point lata next year (?!)