Ayes to the left and nos to the right?

Was a great GB - my first that I actually managed to build in properly - learned a lot, thoroughly enjoyed it and really love looking through all the other builds.

Thanks for putting it together chaps and chappess.

I must say I've had a great time with this goup build. I managed three, my favourite being my Heinkel bomber, followed by my Spitfire. Like Maltadefender, I've also enjoyed watching other people's builds and I've even learned a few tips and tricks along the way -bonus!

Thanks to Mish and the other organisers of the GB, and of course to all the people who contributed builds, information and comments.

Well done to everyone who finished as well!

I agree with Rowan. This GB has been a lot of fun and it makes me want to join in with more!

Many thanks go to Mish, Walrus and Jazzy Jase for the organisation as well as thanks to all who joined in and made the GB so much fun. And then there have been all the comments, which were most appreciated.

My entry was a "dogfight double" and I'm quite taken with the concept. I shall be doing some more double builds like this. I intend to do another Spitfire and Bf109 from the Southern Expos sheet, although strictly speaking they didn't meet in combat. I've also signed up for the Malta GB where I intend to build a blue Spitfire. I'll have to do some research to find an adversary aircraft for a dogfight double.

Thanks again to all who made the groupbuild so good!

It's been a fun group build. I actually got to finish a model as opposed to getting distracted with something else. I'm disapointed in my self for not finishing the Heinkel as I was really enjoying it. It's just been unfortunate that I've had other things going on and modelling time has been limited. I hope to carry on the build either on this thread or in the work in progress section.

Still need to add my 109 pics to the finished gallery......

Regards,

Mark