1/72 modern US pilot figures

Muller

I want to build an in-flight 1/72 Tomcat next, no pilots in the kit. I've searched online and the only ones I can find are made by Hobby Master, the come in a set of 5 and are in "realistic flight positions, each finely detailed, hand painted, and ready to fly in your favorite fighter!" but they look like gummy bears!

pilot-1.jpg

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers Martin, got that site saved for when he starts trading again, he's got some really nice stuff too. But I'm building this one now so I went with the PJ set, I found one on ebay cheaper than their own website :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer Mark! This is probably going to be the only 1/72 jet I'll build for a while, so I only need 2 pilots. The only reason I'm going with this scale is because I'm planning a bit of a diorama with it and 1/48, my normal scale, would be way to big!

Thanks for the offer Mark! This is probably going to be the only 1/72 jet I'll build for a while, so I only need 2 pilots. The only reason I'm going with this scale is because I'm planning a bit of a diorama with it and 1/48, my normal scale, would be way to big!

well they are ment to be RAF but you cant tell, pm me if you want them