Ju 188 F, 3.(F)/33, Hasegawa 1/72

much obliged, gents :book: - thanks for looking and answering !

Gives me some reassurance not to be alone with my present penchant for Luftwaffe twins ....

Now I'm only nurturing my hope that "Mr. Recce" aka Dave Wadmann might want to provide some more info on 88 D's of 3.F/33 in Sand 79 overall - even if I might have to wait for "Aufklärer Vol III" perhaps ...... :wicked:

popeye

• 1 year later...

one more with the living .......

and still wondering if Dave aka Mr.Recce really would have more on "sandy Ju 88" of 3/F 33 ......

Rolf

IMG_0489.jpg

Amazing build, very impressive camoflage pattern, I believe this is difficult to create in small scale.

Hasegawa's Ju88/188 series are no easy and quick builds (I'm strugglin' with my Ju88A4 currently) with some glitches, not what one might expect from japanese high-tech-toolings.

Let's wait if Revell Germany continue their 88 series, a 188 from them will propbably be less than half the price of the Hasegawa kit.

In the meantime: one of the best 188 I've seen so far.

Congratulations Rolf.

Cheers from Vienna Austria

Roman

• Like 1

....... i would like to do a Ju88S3 with other wing fuel tanks?

So would I - sooner or later Hase or Revell might give us a 88 S/T version - then I shall have to try my hand again at Sommer's

Ju 88 T-1 .... http://z15.invisionfree.com/72nd_Aircraft/index.php?showtopic=2397&hl=

Rolf

Edited by popeye