New Freightdog stuff for Telford

Not long now, so here's what to expect from Freightdog at SMW;

Decals;

FSD72011 RAF Post-War collection Pt.1 (1/72nd scale, six options - just released) - £11.00

FSD48007 RAF over Malaya (1/48th scale, three options - Beaufighter, Mosquito and Canberra) - £10.00

FSD24001 RAF Post-War Mosquito FB.6 4 Sqn (1/24th, one option only, TA540 UP-G circa 1947) - £7.50

Kits;

BM208 Blue Max Macchi M.5 Flying Boat - 1/48th scale short run injection moulded kit with resin and pewter details, 3 decal options, price £24.99

Resin sets;

1/72nd Spitfire Mk.VIII conversion (replacement tail with retractable wheel and new rudder, for Airfix Mk.IXc kit) - price TBC

1/72nd RAF/RN 37 round rocket pods (applicable to Buccaneer, Sea Vixen and Harrier GR.3 (Falklands Conflict) - price TBC

A couple of other items may also be added if ready in time. New stocks of the recently released Silver Cloud EAP are also available, plus the last batch of our discontinued Hawker P.1154 kit, now at reduced price.

Will also have our next What-If kit of the Supermarine Type 327 'Super Twin' WWII project plane work in progress on display, plus other future items on show.

Colin

Edited by Colin @ Freightdog Models

• 1 month later...
A couple of other items may also be added if ready in time. New stocks of the recently released Silver Cloud EAP are also available, plus the last batch of our discontinued Hawker P.1154 kit, now at reduced price.

Colin

04 12 10

Colin, are there any of these left? I wanted to take a look at them. Is this the Harrier prototype? I cannot find them on your site...more me being a dumb-a** than anything else.

Liam

04 12 10

Colin, are there any of these left? I wanted to take a look at them. Is this the Harrier prototype? I cannot find them on your site...more me being a dumb-a** than anything else.

Liam

Hi Liam,

I got a couple left (well at least one because I'm looking at it!). Its not the prototype, but the cancelled supersonic variant that made way for what became the Harrier. The P.1154 was simluar in design but larger, and when it was cancelled (with prototype construction over 80% complete) its intended role was replaced by the Jaguar and Phantom in RAF service. Decals are included for 1 and 17 Sqn options circa early 70's.

I took it off the website already, reduced price is £30.00 (was £39.00) plus £4.00 postage. PM if you want it and I'll send you a PayPal request, or I can take a cheque or credit/debit over the phone, whatever you prefer.

Colin

Hi Colin. Another order in for 1/72 'weekend warriors' & '1950s RAF' (the earlier sheet with the 'Annie'), already got 72011!

Cheers.

Dave.

Thanks very much Dave, I'll get in the post on monday.

Colin