Dragon 1/35 Sd.Kfz.250/9 Neu 2cm Reconnaissance

Fabulous work sir! Keep em coming!

Regards, as ever

Pete

Paul

thought the model on its own was cracking but on the diorama it looks even better. Really love your paint job on the jacket

I thought modern British DPM was bad enough to paint but then I see what you have done...

Fantastic

Jambo

Superb little model, and like Chris's FCM, immaculately presented. If you're going to Telford, Paul, I'd like to meet-up with you to talk about how you do your base's - It's OK, I'm not a stalker, just looking to improve my skills - I'm one of those 'cop-out' armour modellers, happy to plonk any build down on a polished plinth and leave it at that !!

Ian

Superb little model, and like Chris's FCM, immaculately presented. If you're going to Telford, Paul, I'd like to meet-up with you to talk about how you do your base's - It's OK, I'm not a stalker, just looking to improve my skills - I'm one of those 'cop-out' armour modellers, happy to plonk any build down on a polished plinth and leave it at that !!

Ian

Morning Ian

Yes I will be at Telford trading under ABC Models - so no problem come along and have a chat.(as long as you can make your way through the crowd :analintruder: )

Paul

Morning Ian

Yes I will be at Telford trading under ABC Models - so no problem come along and have a chat.(as long as you can make your way through the crowd :analintruder: )

Paul

That's great, Paul, will see you on the Sunday.

Ian

Hi Guys and many thanks for the kind words.

The sunflowers are a Kamizukuri product -

here

Cheers

Paul

Just looked at those sunflowers - you must have the patience of Buddha to be able to make them!

• 6 months later...

Very nice, especially like the camo on the soldier's uniform. German WW2 Armoured Cars always look the business I think.