XV352 - 1977 Red Flag scheme

T0M4ever

What colour should the AN/ALQ-101 be? The paint instructions for the MA decals say white, as does the illustration on the bucc website, but I can't find any pictures from that time period where it isn't overall dark green so I just want to be sure!

What colour should the AN/ALQ-101 be? The paint instructions for the MA decals say white, as does the illustration on the bucc website, but I can't find any pictures from that time period where it isn't overall dark green so I just want to be sure!

I painted mine Dk Green as that is the only colour I could see on the photos that I could find of ordinary coloured Buccs from that time scale.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I didn't manage to get this done before the deadline. A friend decided to visit on the final weekend, and I was ill last weekend. No fun at all!

I've finished 99% of it, but when I took off the masking over the canopy disaster struck! It seems somehow some future managed to sneak it through a gap somewhere and has fogged up the inside, if I remove the canopy is there a way of fixing this? I don't know how visible it is from these pics. This is where I am at right now:

DSCF2027.jpg

DSCF2026.jpg

DSCF2025.jpg

DSCF2023.jpg

Sadly I didn't manage to get this done before the deadline. A friend decided to visit on the final weekend, and I was ill last weekend. No fun at all!

I've finished 99% of it, but when I took off the masking over the canopy disaster struck! It seems somehow some future managed to sneak it through a gap somewhere and has fogged up the inside, if I remove the canopy is there a way of fixing this? I don't know how visible it is from these pics.

Very nice build Tom, it does look slightly fogged in the pics, apparently to remove Future you need to use spray window cleaner, that is what was recommended on other sites to cure this problem. Regards Paul.