The Ultimate Jag Build

Mike

That Jaguar is quite simply jaw droppingly stunning. :gobsmacked: I just went through the thread on ARC and the detail is fantastic. I was going to drop over £400 on a Nikon camera but if you can get that quality of photo on a Powershot I think I'll save a few hundred quid and get one of them instead!

Stop being so modest Neil! :smartass:

Watched this unfold on ARC.

Cried myself to sleep on a regular basis whilst following this thread in a number of different countries mumbling softly to myself 'I'm not Worthy'!

Not only are you a fantastic modeler, you are also a good bloke.

The technical name for you is 'GIT'! :wicked:

You have good taste in music as well, just not fair matey!!!! :whistle:

Greg

The best Jaguar model I have ever seen!

Radek

Thanks Radek :)

I was going to drop over £400 on a Nikon camera but if you can get that quality of photo on a Powershot I think I'll save a few hundred quid and get one of them instead!

The pics from the Powershot surprised me too, to be honest. It's a nice straightforward little camera, easy to use, though I always use one of those tiny little tripods for the pics, with the camera set on the timer for a couple of seconds so that the pic is always in focus. There are some newer Powershots on the market now, and I would definately buy another one. (Thinking of getting a newer one with the flip-out screen).

and that weathering

When I get a spare moment, I will put some pics together here somewhere, to show how I do the oil-paint panel lines and shading.

Not only are you a fantastic modeler, you are also a good bloke.

That's another cheque I will have to pop in the post then Greg .... :D

B)

When I get a spare moment, I will put some pics together here somewhere, to show how I do the oil-paint panel lines and shading.

Oooohhh!!! :analintruder: ... and maybe a "How I make cockpits look so good" thread too? :please:

• 2 weeks later...

The final count of kits Airfix sold, because of Neil's Jag may never be known. I'd guess 500 from ARC alone. Say thank you Airfix.

The final count of kits Airfix sold, because of Neil's Jag may never be known. I'd guess 500 from ARC alone. Say thank you Airfix.

Hmmm, wonder if I could get away with asking for a percentage of the takings? :hmmm:

:D

B)