PST 1/72 SA-10 Grumble Launcher

F111Fan

• 2 weeks later...

I've built it and the associated radar unit. Both nice kits, only really tricky part was the cab glazing and roof from what I remember. I did add hydraulic jacks made from suitably shpaed earrings bought at our local HobbyCraft store. I'm afraid the only picture I've got is this one and both units are somewhat in the background !....

2008-1120SMW20005-1.jpg

Cheers,

Haydn.

• 2 months later...
Came across this on Google. Has anyone built it, and is it any good? I may get one at Telford if I can find one :D

I have built one and I have another couple (different versions) in my stash. The earlier releases had terrible tyres but PST released an upgrade tyre set that came with the later releases.

The kit is not as detailed as it could be and apparently there are some inaccuracies with the cabin - not that I worried too much about that.

Steven Zaloga had a construction article in Military Modelling a couple of years back. It shouldn't be too hard to find and there is a lot of reference material on the web.

David

• 1 year later...
F111Fan,

Are you still looking for these kits ?

I've got both versions of the launcher truck, and the radar one.

Regards,

Gerard

Hi Gerard,

If F111Fan is no longer interested in the radar truck I might be keen on taking it off you.

Supertom,

Drop me a PM with your offer. As I'm in the UK, postage would cost more.

The 3 kits cost me £ 30 each when I got them some years ago. I don't expect to get that for each of them now, but I would like a reasonable offer. I'm not selling them for just a few $ each to get rid of them or make space.

Regards,

Gerard

• 1 month later...