Dragon 700th HMS Daring

Matt Roberts

Me too, although I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it in the Airfix 2011 catalogue.

Obi-Jiff :fish:

That would be great, and since Airfix seem to be listening to the rumblings on fora it may come to fruition.

Oh did I mention that we want a 1/350th ARK ROYAL 1970's era, hope Airifx hear that one. :bounce:

Oh did I mention that we want a 1/350th ARK ROYAL 1970's era, hope Airifx hear that one. :bounce:

Bloody right we do - it would immediately become my favourite kit ever! In fact, the only thing better than the Ark would be a 1/350th County class GMD, as my dad served on the Glamorgan, but that's another matter.

Obi-Jiff :fish:

One to add to the xmas list ,yes Ark Royal please 1/700 or 1/350 dont care,they r very quiet Airfix must be up to something,fingers crossed. My Dad served on her on her last commision, remember standing on the flight deck not realising at the time ,this would be the last proper Carrier.Got the series Sailor, its great to watch ,when we had a Navy :crying:

Edited by Chris Hewitt

One to add to the xmas list ,yes Ark Royal please 1/700 or 1/350 dont care ,they r very quiet Airfix,must be up to something,got the series Sailor, its great to watch ,when we had a Navy :crying:

Agree with all the sentiments expressed in the previous posts,Ark Royal ,Sailor ,T45 ,etc ,In other words when we had Aircraft Carriers that actually carried aircraft!!

Cheers ,Phil

If l,m right we only had Hermes after the Ark royal went in 1978

Err! no. We also had the Bulwark, or Rusty B as she was known. She wasn't decommisioned till 1981.