SCRATCH BUILT WESTLAND LYSANDER MK 1 1:30 SCALE

Just stumbled across this by accident. FFS Fozzy,that is astounding! ...just the idea of building something like this from scratch is mind bending.

Well done sir!

-Dave.

Well Fozzy, I jusy don`t know how you do it.

Blue Peter for mdelling I suppose.

Awesome build and WIP.

If I had 1/10th of your skill I would be more than happy.

Simon.

:banghead::banghead::mike:

Hey Guys....I thought this Lysander was put to bed years ago!!! :o .....thanks a lot for your comments. :)

Wow, the Lysander is superb! This IS modelmaking and scratch building is something I aspire to doing, but I'm not sure I have the skill/patience.

Brilliant!

Rob.

Wow, the Lysander is superb! This IS modelmaking and scratch building is something I aspire to doing, but I'm not sure I have the skill/patience.

Brilliant!

Rob.

You will never no Rob until you try.......start with something really simple like I did ....I built a Yak 3 out of balsa wood!...give it a go...its fun!!

• Like 1

That is absolutely staggering!! Looks like you could climb in it and start her up. Amazing work, and only in four months. Takes me longer to build a 1/72nd scale Spitfire kit.

• Like 1

Fozzy

Like everyone else here I'm feeling a bit inadequate when looking at what you have achieved, I have to say though that the base of that seat in one of your photos looks blooming uncomfortable !

Cheers Pat

Thanks Pat...don't forget the pilot sits on his parachute to save his rear end!!!! ;)

I give up, if this what you can do spare parts what hope is there for the rest of us,

done a amazing job really impressed.

Cheers :)

Hi guys....I am going through some of my old posts and replacing the photos that Photobucket stole from me!

Not going to let them have one over on me!:mg:

Cheers

Fozzy

• Like 1

Thanks for replacing the photo links, that's gorgeous!

I've done the same with all my old threads, I won't let those botophucket idiots win.

Ian

• Like 2

Thanks everyone!....

I'm with you Ian....I can't stand photobucket and what they have done to all our photo links to these forums...it takes time but I am going to replace as much as I can!

JW....I have shown some of my scratch builds....but some of them have been ruined by Photobucket....but I am slowly replacing them!!

Bandsaw Steve...try to keep up mate!;)

• Haha 1