Corsair

Hello All,

thank you very much for your nices comments,as for the propeller hub,the hub was painted in red and 12 inches of the blades too,so that's why i did it..

All the best FRANCK.

VF-17 had a system of distinguishing flights with prop color. Red was for Blackburn's, white for Hedrick's and so on. The system was soon abandoned as it was impossible to keep that kind of order with aircrafts in the area. My sources say 18'' but I think it depends where You start to count :). In the end the photographs show different configuration of prop colors - only the cup painted, the cup and the blade roots construction in color and so on.

Blackburns Coirsair is my second beloved plane, so it is a great pleasure for me to see good model of her, even if some details are missing like the patches covering the holes done by Hedrick's burst Nov.11th 1943.

Good Job!

VF-17 had a system of distinguishing flights with prop color. Red was for Blackburn's, white for Hedrick's and so on. The system was soon abandoned as it was impossible to keep that kind of order with aircrafts in the area. My sources say 18'' but I think it depends where You start to count :). In the end the photographs show different configuration of prop colors - only the cup painted, the cup and the blade roots construction in color and so on.

Blackburns Coirsair is my second beloved plane, so it is a great pleasure for me to see good model of her, even if some details are missing like the patches covering the holes done by Hedrick's burst Nov.11th 1943.

Good Job!

Hi Gonzo,

thank you for the comments on the propeller,gret to know that,as for the patches i have a picture of the plane without these patches, that's why i decid to do it like this.

All the best Franck.

Hi Gonzo,

thank you for the comments on the propeller,gret to know that,as for the patches i have a picture of the plane without these patches, that's why i decid to do it like this.

All the best Franck.

Do You? The port side with FOUR kill markings? Be careful saying 'yes' - in that case I'll dig it out from You somehow ;).

There 's more then the patches but let's not cry over it. The good Corsair is the good Corsair :).

Edited by greatgonzo