Windows

speedy

I was gonna say summit sarcastic about not painting windows because you need to see through them, but I won't now :innocent:

Oh, forgot to mention. Make a template from masking tape & re-use it? Worth a go?

With great difficulty? :winkgrin:

I am not familiar with this kit/scale, but an alternative I have used on 1/144 is to drill out the windows and then glaze them with Clearfix/Microscale Liquid.

A lot of work, mind you, and if the plastic is very thick you need to either thin it down or at least paint the 'sill' before you glaze.

Good luck

Mike

apart from the obvious of masking/template you could try and visit a local Stationery shop. Some companies do make decals sheets of various shapes and in various colours. You might just find something close to what you need.

I used to work for a Stationery wholesaler, and built up my own personal collection.

• 1 month later...
Brilliant thanks very much - decals ordered.

If all esle fails; by yourself printable decal paper; and reproduce your windows in a row along a scan of a ruler, for instance using powerpoint.; plenty of basic drawing functions; is what i did on my Tu 154

If all esle fails; by yourself printable decal paper; and reproduce your windows in a row along a scan of a ruler, for instance using powerpoint.; plenty of basic drawing functions; is what i did on my Tu 154