Dougs' Buccaneer

Doug Rogers

Morning all, just getting myself on the page, probably wont make a proper start for a week or two until I've finished my 109 in the BoB GB.

I'll be doing the 12 Squadron aircraft XW530;

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

Some great building already, the only mod I'm planning on doing on mine is the Heritage intakes. I'll probably do her with wings folded too. :thumbsup2:

Thanks for the welcome guys! Looking forward to getting started actually, this is going to dwarf anything I've got on my shelves at the moment!

She's big, isn't she, same length as a Wellington bomber.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Looking forward to getting started actually, this is going to dwarf anything I've got on my shelves at the moment!

She's big, isn't she, same length as a Wellington bomber.

She certainly is big.Shes longer than a 1:32 Hurricane or F2B and makes a 1:48 Hawk look tiny. Never mind the 1:72 Hunter under the nose of mine.

• 4 months later...

Time to fess up I guess! I'm not going to get this finished by the 26th, got probably another couple of weeks work to do on her. Here's where she is now;

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

Those Heritage intakes do look nice don't they

IMG_5795.jpg

Aplogies to Mark and Ollie for being tardy.

Mods, could someone move this to work in progress please, many thanks. Want to try and get it done before the Spitfire STGB kicks off.