Airliner GB prizes

Hi Antony

As a GB virgin I'm not sure where these prizes normally come from? However, to celebrate the fact that this was my first ever GB (and that I actually quite enjoyed it!), I'd be pleased to offer Revell's re-pop of their 1957 DC-7C if that's acceptable.

In addition to its quirky 1:122 scale it also offers other period features such as a waving pilot figure and a rather nice set of passenger steps. Decals are 1956 Pan Am (very smart) and 1967 Sudflug (less so).

Cheers (and thanks to you and Rich for organising the GB),

Cliff

That is fantastic Thanks Cliff. After the end of the buid, (tonight) either me or Antony will start a poll for the finished builds so everyone can have their say! Prizes and places will be sorted after a set number of days.

that Ok with every one?

Anthony and Rich,

As a thank you to the both of you for running the show, and a congrats to all who (unlike myself) managed to finish, I'd be happy to donate a classic - 1/72 scale Monogram kit of the TWA Ford Tri-Motor, from 1966. I got it on evil bay some time ago, and it's been sitting in the stash ever since. It should test the modelling skills of whoever wins it (but then looking at the quality of builds here, it shouldn't be too much of a prob.)

Philip

Here's what it looks like:-

tri-motorprize1.jpg

with the date on the side (it's probably older than a lot of folks on Britmodeller!):-

tri-motorprize2.jpg

I can send it on, or it could be collected at Telford.

Hi guys,

I've been busy this week but I will find something to add to the prizes. Back home on Monday and will have a look at what's available to donate.