Problem with the Revell 1/48 F-18F

Charlie

Hi all I wonder if anyone can shed light on this problem Iam half way through this kit only to discover that part no 29 right nose gear door is missing. When i thoroughly checked all the sprues I discovered that there is not anywhere a empty space labelled part 29.I then checked two more identical kits in my stash,and none of them have part 29 either. Iam sure Iam missing something,or is there a problem with the kit. Has any one else had this and if not on what sprue should it be ?.

Many thanks

Charlie

Hi all

Many thanks found it ,I was beginning to think I was losing the plot.Never occured to me an undercarriage door would be clear.

Best wishes

Charlie

People think I'm odd, but when I get a new model, the first thing I do is list all the parts on all the sprues - by going through the instructions stage by stage and noting what every part is. This is mainly so I know what they all are for painting purposes, but it also helps me identify whether anything's missing. Plus it helps pin down spare parts that you don't use. Only if there's a proper labelled sprue map (all too rare) do I not bother. I recommend this to anyone who's had this sort of problem.