Eduard Albatross D.III Weekend edition

PetrOs

While visiting my local hobby store today to get some colors for the trumpeter 1/48 Mig-3, I noticed 1/48 Eduard Albatross D.III Weekend Edition kit on the shelf, and decided to grab it ;) I loved the color scheme offered quite much, for it being bavarian, and I live in Bavaria ;) I plan to build it out of the box, tomorrow and on monday, 2 days free. The kit looks wonderfully from the first look! But, are there any underwater stones? Some tricky parts or things to care of while building it?

I also fetched an ancient second hand airfix H.P.42 Heracles double decker airliner kit, for it being a very original subject ;)

• 4 weeks later...
While visiting my local hobby store today to get some colors for the trumpeter 1/48 Mig-3, I noticed 1/48 Eduard Albatross D.III Weekend Edition kit on the shelf, and decided to grab it ;) I loved the color scheme offered quite much, for it being bavarian, and I live in Bavaria ;) I plan to build it out of the box, tomorrow and on monday, 2 days free. The kit looks wonderfully from the first look! But, are there any underwater stones? Some tricky parts or things to care of while building it?

I also fetched an ancient second hand airfix H.P.42 Heracles double decker airliner kit, for it being a very original subject ;)

Having dome most of the work on the Profipack version of the same kit for the WW1 group build here, the only gotchas I have found are make sure that you get the dihedral on the lower wings, and use a piece of wire for the radiator line.

Other than that it has been great fun to build.

HTH

Peter