hawk super fast build!

Mark M

well i will make a hawk, andi will challange myslef to build not one hawk, but as many as i can in the 24hrs!! so we shall see, i amy talk to the lad in the morining and i think he had some tanks he wants to build so i guess he will be in aswell

I hope your lad joins in with this. Im going to watch with interest. Just how many Hawk kits do you have waiting#? I managed to build two Airfix 1:48 Spitfire 22/24s in 24 hours and alot of that was due to painting all the cockpits at once etc.

Edited by ollieholmes

i have about 20 hawks in storage, i normally build 2 at once, but have 3 earmarked and modified for a project but i recon if i stick to one or 2 colours i.e. a few reds and a few blacks i should be ok, so im aiming for 5 or 6 at least

as for jamie he wants to build some of his pegasus tanks kits so i will open a thread for him at some point

i have about 20 hawks in storage, i normally build 2 at once, but have 3 earmarked and modified for a project but i recon if i stick to one or 2 colours i.e. a few reds and a few blacks i should be ok, so im aiming for 5 or 6 at least

as for jamie he wants to build some of his pegasus tanks kits so i will open a thread for him at some point

5 or 6 :analintruder: no pressure then lol

Russ

Now you're just showing off!

:coat:

I built nine 1/72nd Revell Red Arrows Hawks in eight hours for the air museum but I built them basic for a display, i.e. no seat etc. just wings, fuz, tailplanes and tanks. All were sprayed gloss red in one go then the canopy was glued on. The tailpipe was painted and decals slapped on and that was it. They were then put on 12G clear rods and mounted to a wooden base, It was put on display the next day finished.

So with that in mind I expect at least five complete Hawks from you Mark! No pressure :whip::)

Edited by RobMac