1:48 Airfix Messerschmitt Bf-109E

AnonymousDFB1

It's actually 2010... stop procrastinating, and post some pictures! :tease:

You'll have to excuse him Mish, he seems to have developed a new obsession with pictures of other people's model aeroplanes :rolleyes: think he's at a difficult age.

Quite glad you did post the sprue shots, first I've seen of the new kit, looks nice with plenty optional parts to cover various versions.

Quite glad you did post the sprue shots, first I've seen of the new kit, looks nice with plenty optional parts to cover various versions.

You'll have to excuse him Mish, he seems to have developed a new obsession with not reading reviews of model aeroplanes :rolleyes: think he's at a difficult age. :doh:

You'll have to excuse him Mish, he seems to have developed a new obsession with not reading reviews of model aeroplanes :rolleyes: think he's at a difficult age. :doh:

It just seems so much easier to look at the photos in this thread without having to bypass the distracting scrawl that seperates them in the review page :sleep_1:

That looks great, Mish...the pilot figure is wonderful....seeing your build of this Airfix kit, I must get one..!!

BlitzCheers,

ggc