New Freightdog resin sets

Hello everyone, have finally managed to list the three new resin sets released at Avon on my website, here they are;

Buccaneer S.2B airframe improvement set (for Airfix 1/72nd S.2B kit, price £6.50)

buccparts.jpg

Spitfire IX conversion (early RR converted) (for Airfix 1/72nd IXC kit, price £5.00)

Spitfireixearly.jpg

EE P.12 All Weather Fighter Canberra (for 1/72nd Airfix B(I).8 kit, price £7.00)

p12resin.jpg

I will also have a seperate Buccaneer set with nose and earlier S.2 tailplane listed soon. I Hope you like them.

Colin

www.freightdogmodels.co.uk

Edited by Colin @ Freightdog Models

Colin, you may wish to think about releasing the larger C wing blisters, intake and fuel tank as a separate upgrade/conversion on it's own. I doubt many would wish to model that many of the early RR Spits whereas the blisters and intake have more mileage.

Looks very nice though!

Colin, you may wish to think about releasing the larger C wing blisters, intake and fuel tank as a separate upgrade/conversion on it's own. I doubt many would wish to model that many of the early RR Spits whereas the blisters and intake have more mileage.

Looks very nice though!

Yes I will probably have them available seperately at Telford. Problem being with such small items its hardly worth selling them online, postage off my website is more than the part! I will be getting more millage out of these and other Spitfire bits coming out. Also have Spitfire VII and VIII sets due soon, plus others...

Colin

• 2 weeks later...