Promodeller Sanding products

Skii

Phil Flory of Promodeller has been a busy boy indeed, in the few years that Britmodeller has been around Phil has expanded his professional model building service to manufacturing a number of modelling products, he is the mastermind behind the hugely popular Promodeller washes that are now being sold worldwide and enhancing the panel lines of model aircraft all over the modelling world, not only this but he runs a modelling site that is well worth the membership fee and has an ever growing membership of loyal subscribers.

New to the Promodeller range comes a range of sanding products which will come in more than useful to the scale modeller.

Sandingsticksall.jpg

ProModeller Sanding sponges - this pack contains 2 sanding sponges, the larger blue sponge is 180/100 grit, the green is for polishing and is 4000 / 10000 grit.

sandingsponge.jpg

Promodeller Sanding Sticks (thin) - these thinner sticks come in 180/100 grit and 1 pack contains 6 x 1/8" and 6 x 1/4" strips, really useful for sanding hard to reach places like the inside of an aircraft intake.

thinsandingsticks.jpg

Promodeller Sanding Needles - ever had to roll up a strip of sandpaper into a tight wad to sand the inside of an intake / porthole or recess ? - 1 pack contains 4 x coarse, 4 x medium and 4 x fine .

Sandingneedles.jpg

These are an essential purchase for the scale modeller and in particular those of us who face the regular challenge of grafting resin to plastic and mismatched fuselage halves, all of which will soon be available from to www.Promodeller.com.

Highly Recommended!

Review Samples courtesy of Phil Flory - www.Promodeller.com

Promodeller Sanding Sticks (thin) - these thinner sticks come in 180/100 grit and 1 pack contains 6 x 1/8" and 6 x 1/4" strips, really useful for sanding hard to reach places like the inside of an aircraft intake.

thinsandingsticks.jpg

Have you actually used these for any length of time? I'm interested in how long the sand papery bit (technical term!) actually stays on the backing? I've tried cutting ordinary sanding sticks into similar strips, but they last about 2 minutes before coming apart!! If these last longer than that I'll have to get some!!

Keef

Have you actually used these for any length of time? I'm interested in how long the sand papery bit (technical term!) actually stays on the backing? I've tried cutting ordinary sanding sticks into similar strips, but they last about 2 minutes before coming apart!! If these last longer than that I'll have to get some!!

Keef

I've been sanding some undercarriage oleos with one of the white fine grade strips now for about 2 hours, it doesn't even look used :) Naturally any sanding product is going to succumb to abuse at some point, but these seem very rugged indeed considering their thickness.

I take it that this new line will soon be available at all the usual retail suspects?

Funny you should say that, I've been discussing these with Phil for some time.

He has had a couple of orders in test the market, and they have sold out very quickly.

We are now waiting for stock, so shortly they should be available from both Promodeller and little-cars.

I hope to have them on my stand at shows later in the month.

Paul

Funny you should say that, I've been discussing these with Phil for some time.

He has had a couple of orders in test the market, and they have sold out very quickly.

We are now waiting for stock, so shortly they should be available from both Promodeller and little-cars.

I hope to have them on my stand at shows later in the month.

Paul

I'll see you at Telford then Paul!!

Keef