AIRFIX 1:24 SCALE JU 87B-2 STUKA CUTAWAY

I've really enjoyed looking at this piece of work, Fozzy, as everyone agrees it is really something special!

And by the way - looks like we have another nutter on the site! :analintruder:

feel inspired....use this to push your self to greater heights

just like I will...

I'm tired of being 4' 6"

Thanks awfully chaps for your kind remarks!!Your all so lovelly :clap2:

Cheers men!!

Fozzy....in 40 degrees heat in Bulgaria!

• 9 months later...
I have just joined the forum and come across this post. I must say that your work is fantastic! There is so much detail. Great job!

Darren

Thanks very much Darren...is that your own Website at the bottom of your post? and how new is it if I may ask?...oh and Welcome to the Forum!

F-32 Posted Today, 05:52 PM

That really is superb!

Cheers mate!

Edited by Fozzy

Thanks very much Darren...is that your own Website at the bottom of your post? and how new is it if I may ask?...oh and Welcome to the Forum!

Cheers mate!

Hi Fozzy,

Thank you for the warm welcome, this is a great looking forum with some very very nice models. Plenty to keep me busy here.

Yes the Cutaway forum is my website, it is still very early days as it was only started around a week ago. I have a big interest in all things that have been sectioned/cutaway, I have added a few of my personal cutaway examples and will be adding more in the near future. Please feel free to show some of your superb models.

Darren

Edited by Cutaway King

Prefer the spitfire.....but thats not to say its any better.

fantastic model...again....this often causes me to go through a dry spell.......For Sale..one collection....

Hi Fozzy,

Thank you for the warm welcome, this is a great looking forum with some very very nice models. Plenty to keep me busy here.

Yes the Cutaway forum is my website, it is still very early days as it was only started around a week ago. I have a big interest in all things that have been sectioned/cutaway, I have added a few of my personal cutaway examples and will be adding more in the near future. Please feel free to show some of your superb models.

Darren

Darren...you are a man after my own heart!...I too have been interested in cutaways since I was a child...I remember when I was about 7 years old replicating the inside of a fun fair ghost train out of cardboard...now I stick to aircraft!!....I shall be watching your website!

psarge Posted Today, 10:34 PM

Prefer the spitfire.....but thats not to say its any better.

fantastic model...again....this often causes me to go through a dry spell.......For Sale..one collection....

thanks for your input mate

Darren...you are a man after my own heart!...I too have been interested in cutaways since I was a child...I remember when I was about 7 years old replicating the inside of a fun fair ghost train out of cardboard...now I stick to aircraft!!....I shall be watching your website!

thanks for your input mate

Fozzy, I look forward to seeing you there and perhaps some more of your models?

Darren

I really think these forums should have an option where threads like this would come with a warning; "The following pictures may cause your jaw to drop" :)

Edited by bruce3371

Amazing !

I usually dont like cutaways, but your's are so beyond that... WOW

Spitfire was awesome too !!

Thanks Thomas!