AIRFIX 1:24 SCALE JU 87B-2 STUKA CUTAWAY

nice work fozzy

ever tried doing something like this in a smaller scale??????

your pioc size isnt an issue for me but anybody who has smaller monitors or less capable pc's might have a problem

try resizing the pics and making them a bit smaller

Hi you lot out there

Yep your right!You don't know how much crap I had trying to use photobucket for the first time,it took me all afternoon :wall: .....however I will try to down size next photo I post..sorry guys!!

Thanks once again for the remarks

Fozzy

Edited by Fozzy

Ha! I'm liking that a lot!

Only nine months huh!?! Take me a damn sight longer than that - if I could even do it TBH!

cheers and welcome

Rick

magic ! - where do you keep it ? it must be a real dust magnet :analintruder:

Hi guys

I'll tell you I have never been welcomed like this before!!Thankyou so much :winkgrin:

Yes it is a dust magnet .......thats why I keep it in a big cardboard box.I'm thinking of trying to sell it or donate it somewhere because not many people are interested in models here in Bulgaria.....soooo I will have to try to bring it back to UK on my next trip home,but its packing it up to stop it damaging will be the prob!!

Cheers

FOZZY

sell it????

if I had done something like that I could never sell it....donate it to a museum, yeah I could do that :):):)

a suggestion with the pics - resize them on your pc before uploading them to photobucket, then keep 2 copies, on cd/dvd; the original and the smaller version.

the smaller version goes to pb

sell it????

if I had done something like that I could never sell it....donate it to a museum, yeah I could do that :):):)

a suggestion with the pics - resize them on your pc before uploading them to photobucket, then keep 2 copies, on cd/dvd; the original and the smaller version.

the smaller version goes to pb

Thanks for the advice Kev....Have tried to donate to museums before ,maybe I will try again with this one

Cheers

Fozzy

Edited by Fozzy

Im assuming your an engineer by trade with such an eye for detail??? That is outstanding work , simply amazing.

Just a thought, if you are likely to donate to a museum, try the Imperial War Museum at Duxford Telephone: +44 (0)1223 835 000

Cop an email address and get some pictures off. im sure that would take pride of place on any display!

Good grief, and there was I struggling to find interior photos of a Stuka, wish I'd have waited, your post is the ideal reference, absolutely fantastic plastic engineering.

Cheers

Den

Im assuming your an engineer by trade with such an eye for detail??? That is outstanding work , simply amazing.

Just a thought, if you are likely to donate to a museum, try the Imperial War Museum at Duxford Telephone: +44 (0)1223 835 000

Cop an email address and get some pictures off. im sure that would take pride of place on any display!

I wish I was an Engineer!! but i'm afraid you assumed wrong !!Years ago I used to be an aircrewman in the A.A.C (Army Air Corps),and up untill I retired 3 years ago I was a fully qualified Driving Instructor!!now I'm a lazy sod! :pipe:

Thanks for the Duxford Museum contact number,I tried them once before with a Mustang I built ,but no go.Maybe I'll give them another go.

Cheers for that

Foz

Sweet jesus, that is bollock-jangellingly good!!

The skills and patience to produce something like that are few and far between.

Thanks for sharing the pics, looking forward to more of your builds :speak_cool:

Edited by Dr.Jellyfingers