AIRFIX 1:24 SCALE JU 87B-2 STUKA CUTAWAY

Hi every one....Fozzy the Newbie here!!

I wanted to get involved with these brilliant forums so I thought I would post some pictures of my Stuka that I made last year.I usually scratch build all my models but I wanted to do something special with this large scale kit...hence the Cutaway finish!.It took me about 9 months to complete and I would appreciate feedback....good or bad :)

The biggest problem I have at the moment is trying to download these photos!!!.....anyway here goes.

Here is an overall view of the model

stuka001.jpg

• Like 27

If any of you know this fantastic Airfix kit you will know that the kit comes with quite a bit of detail but absolutly nothing in the wings except the MGs and ammo boxes,so everything had to be scratch built!!

stuka019.jpg

• Like 5

That's most impressive! Have you got any work in progress pictures? Well done! :clap2:

Hi Mike

Not of this build Im afraid but I am going to post a thread in Work in Progress of a Westland Lysander I am in the middle of scratch building.......thats if I can download theses pics :( ...are they too big?

Cheers

Fozzy

stuka022.jpg

stuka003.jpg

stuka005.jpg

stuka010.jpg

stuka007.jpg

stuka017.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks once again everyone for making me feel so welcome to this forum and for all your kind remarks.This has fired me up to post my Lysander scratch build in works in progress

Cheers

Fozzy

nice work fozzy

ever tried doing something like this in a smaller scale??????

your pioc size isnt an issue for me but anybody who has smaller monitors or less capable pc's might have a problem

try resizing the pics and making them a bit smaller