WNW 1/32 Albatros DVa

T-Tango

Could I be nosey and ask if you got hit with charges and if so how much ?

Also how long from ordering to delivery.

Wish they would release the Gotha :angry:

FYI... I have ordered several of WNW kits ---------- they provide world wide FREE postage & handling for internet orders.

Took about 1 week from order to customer in my case....

Not brass tubing, however I've got some very narrow wire sleeving that I'm going to try out, I've had a trial run and it doesn't look too bad.

Ello lads ____ just an idea from the Colonies...... But.. One thing I have used for turnbuckles / gauge bezels and the such area an easily found item called "Bugle Beads" found in most craft & beading stores.

Available in many colors (inl.'g metallics / gloss & matt) in a variety of sizes.

Might try these sometime. They are time saving, strong, and versatile.

Well my good chaps I'm off to get my knickers in a bunch over a different issue. Tally-ho.

FYI... I have ordered several of WNW kits ---------- they provide world wide FREE postage & handling for internet orders.

Took about 1 week from order to customer in my case....

Where do you live darkwing? Yes WnW give you free postage, but in the UK it's the delivery people (ParcelForce) which charge us VAT and handling charges, which can vary considerably, anything between £10 and £20 per kit, the delivery time from order to customer is beween 10 and 14 days.

I'm declaring the Albatros finished, I'm quite pleased with the way it has turned out after the minor mishaps, I hope you enjoy.

Any comments gratefully received.

More pics in the Ready for Inspection Forum. Linkie

alb12.jpg

alb17.jpg

alb19.jpg

alb21.jpg

alb24.jpg

Cheers me dears

Pete