welcome to the Buccaneer GB

Mark M

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i have modellers block again i thought i cured it with my Harrier GR.7 and then went onto a Phantom and bam i hit a wall. So i was looking through what i can do and i thought what better way to get over the wall than a GB. So if i can i will be doing a OOB 1/72 Bucc, if it ain't too late to sign up?

Edited by Rabspat

Ok i have modellers block again i thought i cured it with my Harrier GR.7 and then went onto a Phantom and bam i hit a wall. So i was looking through what i can do and i thought what better way to get over the wall than a GB. So if i can i will be doing a OOB 1/72 Bucc, if it ain't too late to sign up?

I have no problem with you joining in. There is plenty of time before the end of the group build and often a nice simple build can help restore your modelling mojo.

I would like to join this group build with three Bucaneers - they will be a Mark 1, an RAF grey and green ans a desert storm.

here is the obligatory picture of the parts

Brick.jpg

More pictures to come when I have detailed the cockpits!

:innocent:

Regards

David

I would like to join this group build with three Bucaneers - they will be a Mark 1, an RAF grey and green ans a desert storm.

here is the obligatory picture of the parts

Brick.jpg

More pictures to come when I have detailed the cockpits!

:innocent:

Regards

David

Well i suppose that would be one way of solving my storage issues. Welcome aboard, and who makes those Buccs?

The mini Buccaneers are 1/600 scale and are from www.tumblingdice.co.uk. I got them will some Wessex, Vixens and Gannets for the air wing on the Airfix Victorious.

Regards

David

The mini Buccaneers are 1/600 scale and are from www.tumblingdice.co.uk. I got them will some Wessex, Vixens and Gannets for the air wing on the Airfix Victorious.

Regards

David

I might just have to order one or two myself. Olny problem is when i put that website in these people come up:

http://www.tumblingdice.co.uk/

EDIT:

Found them here:

http://www.tumblingdiceuk.com/aircraftpost1950.html

Edited by ollieholmes

well, my mojo has gone i cant even be bothered to look at a kit at the moment, so my builds are on hold, but, there is light at the end of the tunnel, there is a hawk staring at me, so i may give that a go soon and hope for the best, anyway there is no way i can compete with the standard of the builds on here WELL DONE, so ill keep plodding on, increasing my stash

sorry guys

• 1 month later...
hi there im a big fan of the buccaneer i been wanting to build one can i join and make this my first group build,. any rules i should be aware of

rob hayes

rob you are welcome but, sorry to say you need to get a move on, just start a WIP thread in the bucc GB section and off you go

good man

I've got a Matchbox Buccaneer that I started back in the 1980's but I'm not sure if it qualifies under the 50% rule. This is where I'd got to before the build stalled;

DSCF1578.jpg

If it doesn't qualify for the Bucc GB it could make an appearance in the KUTA III GB.

I've got a Matchbox Buccaneer that I started back in the 1980's but I'm not sure if it qualifies under the 50% rule. This is where I'd got to before the build stalled;

DSCF1578.jpg

If it doesn't qualify for the Bucc GB it could make an appearance in the KUTA III GB.

well as you have yet to join the halves, do the major assembly paint and decal, i cant see why not

welcome aboard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that Mark but on a brighter note i would like to enter my CMR Bucc (i say CMR but it feels about 50% my own creation so far with all the carving and rescribing), It's about 50% complete with still lots left to do and i would love to join in with you guys if thats ok? I will be building this as an arctic bird. armed to the teeth, bombay open.

IMG_0018-4.jpg

Cheers

Tim

Edited by Tim B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...