Finished commission 1/72 747 and shuttle

I found these photos on my old Camera. I had previously deleted them all from photobucket and thought they were gone forever.

Transport wings 1/72 , home made shuttle mounts and the Revell 1/72 Space shuttle. Probably the largest model i ever did.

DSC05337.jpg

DSC05336.jpg

DSC05335.jpg

Excuse the clutter in the background!

Edited by gunpowder17

Wow!! Especially Wow re the shuttle and 747 - Cor!! One question though - was it your choice re the matt finish for the 747 or the customers? I could easily imagine in a semi-gloss/eggshell finish?

Wow!! Especially Wow re the shuttle and 747 - Cor!! One question though - was it your choice re the matt finish for the 747 or the customers? I could easily imagine in a semi-gloss/eggshell finish?

I agree with you but it was the customers choice along with no cone on the shuttle.

I agree with you but it was the customers choice along with no cone on the shuttle.

Ah well, if they're paying, they can have what they like - thank God they didn't want a pink paint job!!

Ah, yes, forgot the tail cone - was too impressed with the panelling and the tiles over the cockpit windows!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...