Need help on the WESTLAND SCOUT/WASP !

jmarc

I'm starting a new 1/48 scale project and before I can work on it ,I need some good pic of certain area, so far I when high and low on the net and could'nt find those , If someone can be some help it wil be greatly appreciated !.. What I,m seeking is good pic of the :

FOLDING TAIL mecanism

INNER PICS of the pilot/co-pilot/back seaters ACESS DOORS

nose access door and inner details

open access maintenance paneling

Thanks a bunch !

Jmarc

[email protected]

I'm starting a new 1/48 scale project and before I can work on it ,I need some good pic of certain area, so far I when high and low on the net and could'nt find those , If someone can be some help it wil be greatly appreciated !.. What I,m seeking is good pic of the :

FOLDING TAIL mecanism

INNER PICS of the pilot/co-pilot/back seaters ACESS DOORS

nose access door and inner details

open access maintenance paneling

Thanks a bunch !

Jmarc

[email protected]

Don't think I can help with your specific requests jmarc, but apart from locating some good stuff on the Web (like Airliners.net) I shot quite a few large-file images of Falklands-era Army Scouts at the Army Air Corps Museum. These are all exteriors, and my detail shots concentrated mostly on the 4 x AS12 (AS11?) mounting system used in the Falklands. Like I say, these are big files and translate to native TIFs of around 46Mb each, or JPEGs of around 2Mb - the latter would be easier to email, especially if I reduce the resolution from 300ppi.... My project was going to entail scratch-building that missile mount, but I abandoned it since I was disappointed to find the Fujimi "1:48" kit is under scale, so the missiles I found (from Belcher Bits) would look wrong; and AFAIK there is no other kit...

Let me know if my pictures could help and we'll fix something.

Tony