Zvezda TU-154M

andrewribs

Hi,

This is my first participation in a group build although I've been building airliners since I was about 6.

Thought I would dust off the Zvezda TU-154M, I've had a few sitting in the loft for a couple of years so this seemed like a good

excuse to start one.

Still undecided about the livery although the old Balkan scheme is edging it at the moment.

DSCF1844.jpg

DSCF1843.jpg

Regards

Andrew

A busy weekend for me. Fuselage is now glued and filled, the cockpit section needed some milliput to to blend it in,

still needs to be rubbed down.

Hopefully I will be able to get it rubbed down tomorrow and the wings glued on. Think I will leave the engines off until after painting.

DSCF1867.jpg

DSCF1852.jpg

Andrew

Edited by andrewribs

thanks Andrew! I guess, I can buy the 1/144 Interflug decals for the TU-154M and TU-134M in a shop in Munich, Germany as my Father told me.

• 2 months later...

hi Andrew!

those Revell kits on the right side ... are those 1/144 Airbus A310 kits? And if so, would you sell one of them please? =)

DSCF1867.jpg

Hi,

This is my first participation in a group build although I've been building airliners since I was about 6.

Thought I would dust off the Zvezda TU-154M, I've had a few sitting in the loft for a couple of years so this seemed like a good

excuse to start one.

Still undecided about the livery although the old Balkan scheme is edging it at the moment.

DSCF1844.jpg

DSCF1843.jpg

Regards

Andrew

Would love to see it in the Balkan scheme, I remember going on Hols in one.

Also remember it ran out of runway when it landed back at BHX!