Interflug-A380 (finished)

Micha

I go mad on the Revell decals :wall:

They are just too thin! I need another Lufthansa decal sheet. The current decal film is to thin.

need a cigarette now!

()___)____________)))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Micha

I go mad on the Revell decals :wall:

They are just too thin! I need another Lufthansa decal sheet. The current decal film is to thin.

need a cigarette now!

()___)____________)))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is really weird, my Revell decals being nice, yours are being total A$%EHoles but my kit is 1. being a total A$%EHole, 2. Missing the Clear Sprue, 3. Glad I unloaded the landing gear.... 4. Glad I decided NOT to build this pile of poo OOB :yahoo:

Come on Micha you can beat Revell...... You know you can....... You know must :hypnotised::evil_laugh:

Bexy

this is really weird, my Revell decals being nice, yours are being total A$%EHoles but my kit is 1. being a total A$%EHole, 2. Missing the Clear Sprue, 3. Glad I unloaded the landing gear.... 4. Glad I decided NOT to build this pile of poo OOB :yahoo:

Come on Micha you can beat Revell...... You know you can....... You know must :hypnotised::evil_laugh:

Bexy

I never give up! Even if I got to do every single decal by myself!

btw ... here's something good to know...

;)

my self-made Interflug decals arrived today from the print service of Drucker-Onkel (Printer Uncle)! :thumbsup2:

normal_decal_sheet.jpg

Micha, am I right in thinking that is an A4 sized decal sheet that you designed yourself and cost you about 12 Euros to have printed? Can you explain a little more about the process you used to do this? (My poor german reading skills just about got me around the Drucker-Onkel site, but are not good enough for me to understand what is going on).

The decals seem to be of high quality; very impressive.

The decals seem to be of high quality; very impressive.

oh yes, they are!

I scanned the original decals first and repainted them by an ordinary paint program like M$ Paint.

Then I've send that bitmap to the printer uncle and he has made a decal sheet of it.

That's all.

My Work has done, my Lord!

© some computer game of the early 90's ;)

Here it is ... the Airbus A380 with the INTERFLUG scheme of 1991 in 1:144

thumb_A380_fertig_1.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_2.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_3.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_4.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_5.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_6.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_7.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_8.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_9.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_10.jpg

thumb_A380_fertig_11.jpg

Edited by Micha

Superb effort Micha, considering how much of a pig the kit is and the nightmares she gave you :worthy:

thanks, Bex :kissing2:

fortunately, I didn't ran amok after all :D;)

finally, the plane is finished and my nerves can relax now :popcorn:

all problems solved ... some don't look nice ... but I got the bravery to make close-up photos :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

take a look at my latest video on Youtube :D

there you can see all my finished Interflug aircrafts ;)

Edited by Micha