WAH Apache Mk1

Hi Chaps

This is the 1:48 Hasegawa AH-64D apache Longbow in the markings of the Army Air Corps. Although hasegawa now produce a AAC varient this model only came with markings for the US army forcing me to buy the revel kit for the decals. Although the supplied cockpit is pretty good I opted for the Aires resin set. I primed the model with a thin wash of diluted black humbrol before building up the olive colour with xtracrlyix. Altogether a pretty straight forward build withg stacks of potential for extra detailing if you have time. Im going to build it into a diorama as soon as some extra goodies arrive !!

86649091_rV9TBWt1.jpg

86649092_KS6aWbp1.jpg

86649090_bs8HcxnV.jpg

86649089_VeteGGBO.jpg

thanks for looking

Edited by cdplayer

:angrysoapbox.sml:

Thats so frustrating !!!!!!

I can see then fine ????? The originals are located at pbase.com/chrisdraper

I hate pbase !!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

been getting the image url in the source code of the message, but it seem to be wrong or incomplete. The beginning of the URL is "ip." and I guess that's what is faulty ....

Transformed as a link, it works to what's below but definitely it's not an Apache ... :analintruder:

http://pbase.com/g6/67/579067/2/86649089.VeteGGBO.jpg

Cheers

Stef (#6)

Edited by Stéphane

Your right that aint no Apache !!! Those pictures are nothing to do with me either !!!!!

Does anybody else use pbase ?????

Here is the link to my galleries

http://www.pbase.com/chrisdraper/aircraft_models

ANY HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!! :please:

and that young lady with the Russian dictionary? very nice :rolleyes:

am I missing something ????

chris

Just checked out your other pics as well as the WAH as I only got red X's, came back to the link and Ive got pictures of the Apache. Dunno what happend there?!!

The Apache looks really good, I was trying to decide if I really needed one for my stash and you've just made my mind up (thats a YES!)

Love the other models as well, great work, they all look outstanding, espshelly love the weathering on the phantom, spot on

I can only see :redx: to

but went to link and all models are very impressive, i love the realism of them all.

edit: i have just posted this and the pictures are all there, wierd!

Edit2: and now they are gone again!

Edited by palacefan