This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

the Shop is OPEN!!!!

12-10-07

Mike, am I to understand that you want the supplier of the shirts etc to also act as the seller/distributor?

These guys near me won;t do that...they just do the shirts etc with whatever you want on them in whatever quantity you need, but they won;t act as a shop for you.

You still want the brochure?

Liam

12-10-07

Mike, am I to understand that you want the supplier of the shirts etc to also act as the seller/distributor?

These guys near me won;t do that...they just do the shirts etc with whatever you want on them in whatever quantity you need, but they won;t act as a shop for you.

You still want the brochure?

Liam

You're right... I want the provider to do all that & more!!! :lol: If you have a look at the shop we have now, we create the products & then load them into our shop, all of which is provided by a company called spreadshirt in Germany. They handle card processing & post, and each month pay us the commission "mark-up" that we've specified on each product - a couple of quid on each item. Sadly, we won't be getting rich anytime soon on the back of it, but at least it helps to mitigate the costs of the site, which is especially helpful to me at the moment :S

We would like to apologise for the temporary halt to insult trading.

NORMAL SERVICE HAS BEEN RESUMED! :shoot::jump_fire::devil:

No it has not - I am not commincating with you at all - well one last time then.....

images.jpg

No it has not - I am not commincating with you at all - well one last time then.....

images.jpg

Oh come on you two... the reason most people come here is to listen to you two arguing away like an old married couple :lol:

Kiss & make up :kissing2:

Oh come on you two... the reason most people come here is to listen to you two arguing away like an old married couple :lol:

Kiss & make up :kissing2:

He started it!

PS :rofl:

He started it!

PS :rofl:

It's a good job we all know you two love eachother really... anyone coming into this late (ooer!) could be convinced otherwise. I hope you're both going to Telford, so you can demonstrate your true feelings for one-another. :unsure: and we'll have no arguing over who pays for the hotel room, either! :sick:

......and we'll have no arguing over who pays for the hotel room, either! :sick:

I'm not sharing a bloody room with him, I got put off after the last time when he kept me up all night with his ..... urges :analintruder: . Anyway you know how these old people have a 'smell' about them.

As for Telford, well I'm going but David tells me that he might not make it. Don't think you can find an adequate excuse now David you have to be there.

Doc

I'm not sharing a bloody room with him, I got put off after the last time when he kept me up all night with his ..... urges :analintruder: . Anyway you know how these old people have a 'smell' about them.

As for Telford, well I'm going but David tells me that he might not make it. Don't think you can find an adequate excuse now David you have to be there.

Doc

That is soooo rude...... how anyone who lives in a swamp can say that is beyond me..... as for urges - you were the one making the blow up dolly break wind all of the time! Anyway I am too old for urges.. so there!

as for urges - you were the one making the blow up dolly break wind all of the time!

At least I was using the right nozzle to blow it up! I'll put it down to your dwindling sight Grandad.

:P

Doc

They dont make a T shirt that will go over his head AND fit his puny frame! However fro my part I have ordered one - "Adonis" fit of course.

PS I am not being nice to him .... ever...

They dont make a T shirt that will go over his head AND fit his puny frame! However fro my part I have ordered one - "Adonis" fit of course.

PS I am not being nice to him .... ever...

I think you & Edgar should change Avatars! :lol:

Would it really ruin your day if you knew that Pete's graphics were used as the basis of most of the logo on your new adonis sized tshirt? Thought it would :lol::wicked:

I think you & Edgar should change Avatars! :lol:

Would it really ruin your day if you knew that Pete's graphics were used as the basis of most of the logo on your new adonis sized tshirt? Thought it would :lol::wicked:

Poor old Edgar - leave him out of it - he is such a nice chap - does not deserve any form of abuse!

Yes I am mortified - when it arrives I will mutilate the logos......

(He is quite artistic actually - I have seen one or two other things he has done ... hmmmm must think of some retribution......can't go soft now....)

Good to see left handed products for a change! aksi glad to see you did big gut size!

Julien

Good to see left handed products for a change! aksi glad to see you did big gut size!

Julien

:lol: Glad you approve ;)

They dont make a T shirt that will go over his head AND fit his puny frame!

Luckily the XXXL I've ordered will not only fit over my swollen head but should cover my 6' 4" frame rather nicely. :fight: As for your Adonis fit I still think your better half might have to take it up a bit, don't want to trip over and hurt yourself old fella.

Over to you gramps

;)

Luckily the XXXL I've ordered will not only fit over my swollen head but should cover my 6' 4" frame rather nicely. :fight: As for your Adonis fit I still think your better half might have to take it up a bit, don't want to trip over and hurt yourself old fella.

Over to you gramps

;)

I've seen you, and I'm sure you weren't THAT tall :hmmm:

I've seen you, and I'm sure you weren't THAT tall :hmmm:

He means wide!!!!

Over to you gramps

;)

I'll be BACK......

Now you see, as I've never seen David in pictorial representation or the decaying flesh, so to speak, I can't comment... and as David's too chicken to put up his photo on the "photo" thread, he HAS to come to Telford :fuhrer:

Now you see, as I've never seen David in pictorial representation or the decaying flesh, so to speak, I can't comment... and as David's too chicken to put up his photo on the "photo" thread, he HAS to come to Telford :fuhrer:

Considerate would be a better choice of word..... Annonimity is a privelage granted to the senior members of society... however if you can give two good reasons as to why a picture of myself would serve any useful purpose on this esteemed site then I will endeavour to oblige..m'lud.

V