This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

the Shop is OPEN!!!!

Well Lady & Gents,

After much research, and a substantial sum spent on test merchandise, we've picked a supplier of BM merchandise with which we're happy. There is one drawback however (isn't there always?)... Any color you like, as long as it's white! :lol:

The two companies that could do printing on dark shirts did it so poorly that we're not prepared to put the BM name to it. I'll be using my test shots to do DIY in the future, as that's all they're fit for :S

We've set up shop, which you can visit by clicking here, or from the links on the main website. There are tshirts of various types for ladies & gents, as well as XXXL tshirts for the larger gentleman, a baseball cap, and best of all, mugs for Right handed AND Left handed modellers :lol:

shop-screengrab.jpg

I've worn & washed my tshirt, and apart from a fraction of shrinkage after the first wash, it looks like new (or it would do if I ironed it), so if in doubt, buy the next size up. As and when we come across a supplier that will do good quality dark shirt printing, we'll expand the range, but for now, rest assured that a proportions of the cost of everything that you buy will go towards the upkeep of the site in some small way. ^_^ Delivery is quick (3-5 days), and as it's an EU based concern, there's none of the dreaded import duty to pay. :thumbsup:

The best part is that now you'll be able to rugby tackle any BM tshirt toting delegate at Telford, safe in the knowledge that they're a genuine Britmodeller, and likely to take the resulting injury in the manner in which it was meant. :fight:

Fill your boots ladies & gentlemen!

Mike,

Nice one Harry!

Do those T-shirts shrink in the wash? Do they come in Jumbo Gut size?

And is the mug made of porcelain?

Not asking much, am I?

Bob

Mike,

Nice one Harry!

Do those T-shirts shrink in the wash? Do they come in Jumbo Gut size?

And is the mug made of porcelain?

Not asking much, am I?

Bob

Quite, no old tat for us refined types :analintruder:

Looking good Mike, think it's the southpaw mug for me.

Quite, no old tat for us refined types :analintruder:

Looking good Mike, think it's the southpaw mug for me.

As soon as I saw the option of where to put the logo I knew the southpaws would appreciate the effort :smartass:

Bob - it's feckin' mug!!!! Just stick out your pinky when you drink from it if you want people to think you're posh! :lol:

Hay Mike, I'll never fit in the Ladies Vest if it's not in XXL :analintruder:

Well you'll have to diet then! :P

04-10-07

Would there be much of a difference in delivery charges to Ireland? Interested in the mug and a long sleeve t.

liam

ps, better wait until after the postal strike. Or, could you take it along to Telford and drop it off at the Irish Aviation SIG? :wicked:

Edited by yeehah1

04-10-07

Would there be much of a difference in delivery charges to Ireland? Interested in the mug and a long sleeve t.

liam

ps, better wait until after the postal strike. Or, could you take it along to Telford and drop it off at the Irish Aviation SIG? :wicked:

Not sure matey... best thing is to fill up yer basket & venture to the checkoout, checking the postage amount as you go. I can't imagine there being any difference tbh, as they're shipping from Germany, and it's only about 12cm further to Eire (or N Ireland for that matter), than to the UK :)

Good point on the postal strike btw... trust us to start up the shop JUST as that happens :doh:

Mike - any chance we can get the normal white T in smaller sizes - ie XL / L and Medium ?

aaah edit - found it - false alarm !

oooh damn

I placed my order - entered my card detail, pressed the process button, and its thrown up an error code :S

oooh damn

I placed my order - entered my card detail, pressed the process button, and its thrown up an error code :S

:lol: maybe you didn't order enough? Are you having a blonde day? :tease: Care to enlighten me by PM what the error code was? :rolleyes:

Hay Mike, I'll never fit in the Ladies Vest if it's not in XXL :analintruder:

I was wondering about that- but I suppose it will almost be big enough for me to use as a draw string lacy tie up thong man pouch

:lol: maybe you didn't order enough? Are you having a blonde day? :tease: Care to enlighten me by PM what the error code was? :rolleyes:

lol - nah I did everything proper like :)

Jut threw up a blank page with some strange error code when I pressed the checkout button - plus I haven't had a confirmation email either ...

lol - nah I did everything proper like :)

Jut threw up a blank page with some strange error code when I pressed the checkout button - plus I haven't had a confirmation email either ...

:hmmm: you're a very naughty boy... doesn't look like it's gone thru - I have the facility to look at numbers of orders, and so far it's a resounding ZERO!!!! :partytime::mellow::crying:

First order's in! I'm just nipping to the travel agents to book my holiday in Barbados :)

Initial order placed and email confirmation recieved :speak_cool:

See? Someone can work it out! :lol:

Thanks for your business Andy - if you've ordered the classic T, you should be well pleased. That's the one I have ;)

Thanks for your business Andy - if you've ordered the classic T, you should be well pleased. That's the one I have ;)

Are you really going to sell him your second hand t-shirt? :whistle:

Well its gone through this time - however unless I'm being thick (not impossible) you can't specify a different shipping address to the billing address , which I think was the problem. My credit card itsn't registered to my work address which I think was throwing up the error, but if you try to edit the delivery address it changes the billing address as well :o

Are you really going to sell him your second hand t-shirt? :whistle:

Not for that low price! After a shirt's been worn by me, it's pretty much priceless :king:

Not for that low price! After a shirt's been worn by me, it's pretty much priceless :king:

:undecided::who-let-rip::puke:

:drink:

See? Someone can work it out! :lol:

Was just checking to see if the system was working.

A much larger order will be going in at a later date (ARC got 10 out of me :) ), and I really need one with my name on - keeping forgetting it :rofl:

Would like to see sweat shirts/jumpers added to the range as well if at all possible

Ermmm .. could you say what the measurements are please of the smaller ones - plus the Skinny blokes - want to now if it will need padding.

David.