Some of my work

zipper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
May I ask how were you able to take this shot? Looks like it was taken hand held. Did you have enough light or did you increased the ISO? I'm learning to take good photographs and have bit of a problem with evening shots. I have to resort to using a tripod. Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Hi Mike,

The night images were taken using a Nikon D300 and a tripod with an exposure of around 6 seconds I think (I will check the exif for you and let you know) I just used what ambient light was available to me.

Hope this helps,

Ashley

Which part of the aircraft was the "Fear The Reaper" writing on? Stunning work my friend, absolutely spectacular shots there-keep it up!

Hi Tom,

"fear the Reaper" writing was on one of the 39 Sqn Reaper Bombs.

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...
Ashley,

Really enjoyed your photos, especially the night sillhouette on TESSERAL West. Presume that's II Squadron that took over from us.

All the best

H

Hi H,

Many thanks for your comments, it sure was II Squadron that I went out with, a cracking bunch of lads and had a good time out on the ground, just a major lack of sleep as the ground was so hot at night you sweated more at night than during the day, as you know.

Cheers,

Ashley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks for posting, some awesome photos there, my favourite is the chinook close up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

At the risk of simply repeating everyone's sentiments on here... what an incredible set of photos! I would be delighted to have shot any one of them.

Many thanks for sharing with us.....

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...