Dewoitine D.520, Hasegawa 1/72

Hi folks

Long time since my last post here. But I finally finished this kit. The work was started two years ago. Later I started doing 48th scale models and this one landed in the box on the wordrobe. Now I'm going back to build kits in this 'Tough Guys' Scale' so decided to finish it, finally. It was repained. I used Gunze H and C and Lifecolors (in this case both bluegreys). Unfortunately, Blue Tack rollers left some tarcks on the Lifecolors. What's the most interesting there weren't any tracks lest on the Gunze colours. I used some wash and dry pigments to make it a bit dirty.

OK, here are the pictures - although I have to work on them a bit. Ah, I almost forgot. I'll put better pics when I correct painting - you'll see the problem on one of the pictures.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

Now it's time for holidays. Next model is to be shown at the end of the mont...SEAC lovers prepare.

Edited by DominikS

A great looking model of one of my favourite aircraft, I'm on an Italian kick at the moment but I have some French kits that I'm dying to get at.

Nice job.

Cheers

Den

Your Dewoitine looks the treat, nice model indeed...!

Cheers,

ggc

Lovely paint job on one of my favourite single engined fighters...i'm half way through the old Pegasus Arsenal

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job, your Dewoitine looks the part..!!

Cheers,

ggc