Jaguar GR1 & Jaguar T2

Gary West

Looking very good Gary. Nice work on the refuelling probe. Something that's got me wondering lately.................. with the probe being placed in the nose I wonder where the pitot was moved to on the Omani t-birds. They must have had one somewhere but I can't see one in any photographs?

Gary.

Gary,

that is a fine looking T2 you have built, and I'm sorry I missed this thread before. I hope my T2 comes out as nice. Your fitting of the Paragon flaps and slats is also perfect. I do think the Jag looks good with them all out!

Great job mate, keep up the excellent work. Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Regards as always

Andy :)

I do think the Jag looks good with them all out!

Couldn't agree more Andy and thanks.

I'm surpised nobody's done one in the primer colour. I've seen a Sea Harrier (1/48) at shows and it looks really different.

I've a couple of models destined for the primer finish but a Jag not being one of them - I've also seen pics of an FRS1 SHAR in primer, and they do look gooooood

No pics as yet, but the front wind screen is on and masked up, just trying to debate whether I should add the middle fixed canopy section before or after spraying as the canopies will be open.

Edited by Gary West

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looking good Gary, have fun with the U/C! :winkgrin:

Oh I will Rich :suicide: and thanks Gary.

Hopefully I can get the Centre canopy section under way tonight and hit the u/c over this weekend, which then just leaves a flat coat and then the best part - adding on all the assemblies.

I picked up my 1/72 Jag tonight and got started on it again- its not far off painting- UNLESS- I decide to fit the Paragon resin flaps that Neil so kindly donated to the cause.

But I dont have any instructions to go with them- I know it should be simple- but on the inner flap there is only ONE replacement pat- and looking at photos, i wonder if there should be TWO parts one in front of hte other?

Anybody?

GARY- thats a cracker mate- lovely looking machine